Dr. Taylor and her staff provide extensive neuropsychological evaluations to determine the presence and extent of:
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (Children and Adults)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Language Disorders (Receptive, Expressive, Mixed)
- Mood Disorders such as Anxiety, Depression and Bipolar Disorder
- Specific Learning Disabilities (Reading Disorders such as Dyslexia, Mathematics Disorder, Disorder of Written Expression and Dysgraphia)
- Cognitive Effects of medical disorders and genetic disorders such as Epilepsy, Neurofibromatosis, PANDAS, Down syndrome, Fragile X syndrome, Turner syndrome, Williams syndrome, Ehlers-Danlos syndrome,
- Late Effects of Childhood Cancer, Tumors and other Neurological disorders.